AmDrag Downloads

3 years, 1 Dragon!

Discussions!

Forum Home > American Dragon: Jake Long > WE HAVE TO SAVE THE SHOW!!!

GangstaDragon

16 years old, used to watch ADJL when they were still making episodes, but I didn't watch religiously and didn't even know that they had canceled it and.......kinda forgot about it. Until last october that is, I saw a pic of Jake and I was like "What happened to that show?" and then I googled it and found out it was CANCELLED! I have been doing everything in my power to save the show, WE HAVE TO SAVE IT!! ANYONE GOT IDEAS???? I already despised Disney for Hannah *Vomit* Montanna, but this brought my dislike to a whole new level. HOW COULD THEY DO THIS? I have been trying desperately to find people who want the show back, because I can't do much by myself. I have found a select few, but NOT ENOUGH. This show is awesome, but I'm starting to lose hope that it will come back, even though i have been and still am fighting for it. I participate in the "Save jake days" that this website called Save disney shows that has a section for ADJL, holds every so often, but it's just not enough people to make a difference. Contact me!!

March 28, 2011 at 1:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cloneddragon
Administrator

ya, the shows supporters vanished instantly once the cancelation was announcedback in 2007. Sad that such a show lost support so fast... I’ve participated inthe save Jake day’s a lot, i kind of stopped in 2010 because of no one showingup...

You mentioned you had the Morpholomew episode. You can upload thatfrom the downloads page at the bottom if you could pleas. Been looking for acopy that’s doesn’t have the encoders name plastered on it.

Also if you have episodes 230 or 231 that function correctly you canupload them too. I’ve been having a hard time finding my old copy’s thatworked. (The current ones are corrupt on my hard rive and on the net)

--

some say im uncreative, others say it's just becaus theres 3 million of him.

April 5, 2011 at 9:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GangstaDragon

I have already uploaded the morpholomew the  same day I posted the "16 years old, used to watch ADJL when they were still making episodes, but I didn't watch religiously and didn't......." post. Which episodes are 230 and 231? I have them arranged by the title of the episode, if you can tell me that then I would be happy to upload them.

April 11, 2011 at 6:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cloneddragon
Administrator

I have episodes 230 and 231 working now so no need there.

I never got an email about your uploaded file, so it must off notfinished. If you could pleas post the link given once the file has completed ina forum post then I can guarantee that it gets added to the downloads list. (ifit passes the quality mark)

--

April 24, 2011 at 1:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GangstaDragon

No problem, will do now and let you know if it doesn't work.

April 25, 2011 at 5:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GangstaDragon

I tried 2 more times today, it took about 30sec to upload, then it said "Finishing, please wait" for over an hour. Now it says "Upload Complete" and has "Unknown/?d=undefined" as the link. When I click the link, it takes me to the URL http://www.webs.com/notfound.htm and says "Sorry, this page was not found. I think the Filebox is still broken.

April 25, 2011 at 9:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cloneddragon
Administrator

well that is most odd... it works perfictly fine for me every time i test it. (even tested it on 3 different internet connections)

at this poitn just upload it to a service like Ifile.it and send me a link.

--

May 4, 2011 at 2:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GangstaDragon

here's the link for morpholomew--I finally got it uploaded!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ACKLK83O

May 10, 2011 at 9:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cloneddragon
Administrator

much thanks for the uplaod, i can see why it was having problems, 700MB's a big file. (so i will have to compress it, tryign to keep things consitent at 170-180mb's)

the quality's fine and there's no encoding water marks so i will get it all set up ASAP!

--

May 12, 2011 at 4:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GangstaDragon

no problem. I guess I could've compressed it or something, but I was afraid it might cause the audio/video to become mismatched like it did when I tried to a compress an ADJL episode I downloaded from you. I have all the ADJL episodes (which I downloaded from here by the way) so if you have problems with any of the downloads, I have a copy and would be happy to help!

May 14, 2011 at 12:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cloneddragon
Administrator

Well finally rolled out the update to the site which included the episode! Thanksfor finding it.

Also I’m glad to know that there’s another person out there with the completeset of ADJL form this site. Makes me happy and helps in knowing that in absolutetragedy i can still get all the episodes.

in the mean time now i will continue my for ever search for higher quality episodes. wish me luck!

--

May 15, 2011 at 11:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GangstaDragon

Well GOOD LUCK then!

May 21, 2011 at 12:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ADFan25

Hello @admin and all,

I have found this website with integrated community on Google and I have seen that you have started some efforts and actions to finally save a third seaon of American Dragon.

Here is my plan for a new campaign: I would like to save a third season of ADJL in form of a big international petition with a linked general information and project site for all fans, supporters and community members international. My goal is to collect at least 10.000 signatures, better would be 50.000 signatures.

To be able to follow this plans I need to start with some overviews.

How many registered members this community have?

And how many members are stil active here?

How many of you are real ADJL fans?

And how many of you will support, take part active (by doing their part) and spread the word about this project?

I would be very thankful for every support I will receive. I am confident if we, the international fans of AD,  support us, communicate and working together in form of a real join-team, we will be finally able to save a third season of ADJL.

Regards,

Andi:)

July 9, 2012 at 7:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

daedalus-net

I went on Save disney shows (or whatever) and wrote some e-mails to Disney. I completely agree. I WANT MORE EPISODES. Got into it the other week and it's too amazing. 

December 20, 2012 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.