AmDrag Downloads

3 years, 1 Dragon!

Discussions!

Forum Home > General Discussion > So....What happened to Dragon Fire?

GangstaDragon

There are two episodes up, is that it? It says "defunct" in the may update description. What happened?

--

"Great things always seem to end prematurely...and sometimes they actually do."

ADJLobsessed wasn't gangsta enough, so I changed it to something better.

May 24, 2011 at 11:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cloneddragon
Administrator

I forget when the site went down but overall it was caused by lack ofinterest and funding.

The other major ADJL site Fightforadjl.com is no longer functioningeither probably due to similar reasons.

it’s a sad thing to say but the shows been dead for long enough thateven the die-hard fans are vanishing.

(There’s other major ADJL sites that went offline a logn time ago suchas Dragon up Recourses, and Long Live Long)

The only remaining major sites areamericandragon.proboards.com, us, and the ADJL fan group americandragonfans.deviantart.com.All others have either gone off line or have become shadows of a better time.

--

some say im uncreative, others say it's just becaus theres 3 million of him.

May 26, 2011 at 12:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GangstaDragon

Crap. I guess there really isn't hope anymore--I was afraid of that. Is this site losing people like the others diid?

--

"Great things always seem to end prematurely...and sometimes they actually do."

ADJLobsessed wasn't gangsta enough, so I changed it to something better.

May 27, 2011 at 6:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cloneddragon
Administrator

we never really had people so were not really going down. however i am noticing that the new polls takign longer tha normal to gather 10 votes. were a site wiht limited apeal though.

dont wory aobut this side vanishign any time soon. as long as Webs lets us host here it will be around for ever. (no plans on ever taking it down, its just updates will be few and far inbetwen once we finish building it)

--

May 28, 2011 at 2:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mei

Hello.

I Like American Dragon.

But I'm not to sure about the downloads... cuz they could cause virusus in my computer.

You should make more people join the site. That would be fun

June 16, 2011 at 1:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

amdragswe
Site Owner

Mei at June 16, 2011 at 1:14 AM

Hello.

I Like American Dragon.

But I'm not to sure about the downloads... cuz they could cause virusus in my computer.

You should make more people join the site. That would be fun

No, there is no way ever that these videos could give your computer viruses, scan them with your anti-virus software. There is nothing to fear.

Well, I can't really make people join any site. As far as i'm concerned, we have many fans if you take a look at how long the show has been dead. I think most of the attention for this site comes from my YouTube channel which has approx. 750 subscribers and a total of above 3 million video views.

The reason why I made this site was because when I became a hardcore ADJL fan I realized that there was no easy way of downloading the episodes. And it was also very hard to get them in an acceptable quality. When I found good copies of the episodes I realized that someone was going to have to make them more public. Because I went on for many hours of Google Searching to find them.

That's about it. We all wish that this show had more attention and that it would have new episodes. But I am afraid that that train has passed. I am still happy about the way things look today. Because it really could be a lot worse.

--
June 17, 2011 at 7:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mei

If only they played this show during the afternoon hours...

Just like they did with digimon.

June 18, 2011 at 10:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cloneddragon
Administrator

Disney Channels executives one day decided to cancel all of its then runningcartoons in favor of live action comedies. (Live actions tremendously cheaper)in order to cut down on the number of people complaining about them stoppingits good cartoons they moved all of them to time slots when no one’s up andthat allowed them to silently kill off the shows.

Sadly Disney’s not one to lessen to fans and won’t be changingAmerican Dragons time slot any time soon. (Their more likely to remove it fromair in total actually)

--

June 19, 2011 at 11:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ADFan25

I have still found ten forums whare are only about AD or what contains threads about it. Under this forums are three bigger English and German forums with more than 500 members and fans. The hope is still not over:)

July 9, 2012 at 7:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DragonFire

Dragon fire? where? oh me? sorry

September 13, 2012 at 11:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.