AmDrag Downloads

3 years, 1 Dragon!

Discussions!

Forum Home > American Dragon: Jake Long > What a good show

thejackster

its a shame disney stoped making episodes of the show :( its kinda sad that a good show ended

in its second season and buy the way most of his secrets were reveiled in season 2 to make the show end but at least theres this site to download and watch ADJL episodes :).

July 26, 2011 at 7:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cloneddragon
Administrator

Ya, really bummed us when we found out the show was canceledeven before season 2 ended. (Season 2.5 as some of us refer to it included allof these wrap ups your pointing to. however most just know it as the secondhalf of season 2)

The announcement of its cancelation predated Home Coming. Onlyfurther made that episode sad.

--

some say im uncreative, others say it's just becaus theres 3 million of him.

August 5, 2011 at 1:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ItalianDragon
Administrator

What buggers me is that there's a ton of potential for more seasons but because of their damn idiotic rule they canceled it anyway >.>

--

September 4, 2011 at 10:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GangstaDragon
I wish somebody would repeal that rule.
--

"Great things always seem to end prematurely...and sometimes they actually do."

ADJLobsessed wasn't gangsta enough, so I changed it to something better.

September 5, 2011 at 9:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

amdragswe
Site Owner

GangstaDragon at September 5, 2011 at 9:58 PM

I wish somebody would repeal that rule.

I think what Italian Dragon is mentioning is the 64 episode rule that Disney Channel have/had (don't know if they do anymore). Basically the rule prevented any Disney Channel show from running more than 64 episodes and probably had to do with the cancellation of AD:JL :(

--
September 5, 2011 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cloneddragon
Administrator

To the best of what can be known when not a Disney CEO andwhat not. There was a lot of debates between the producers for ADJL and the Disneycensorship staff, literally Matt and Eddy had to fight for every minute of theshow. Because of this I suspect the show was canceled due to quarrels withstaff rather than numbers and an episode cap that hadn’t been enforced in a fewyears. (What also probably contributed was Disney Channels disinterest inanimation as live was cheaper, quicker to produce, and allowed them to have ‘stars’to trot around making ungodly amounts of money for the company)

But as I said, we will never know…

--

some say im uncreative, others say it's just becaus theres 3 million of him.

September 6, 2011 at 9:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.